Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Pumpkin Fun!




For Playgroup today we went to a pumpkin patch and had a blast with all of our friends. I am really starting to enjoy time with just me and Eva but I always feel bad that Belle and Jack have to miss out on stuff. Belle almost cried when we drove past the pumpkin patch after school and she asked if we could go, I told her that Eva and I had gone early today and it almost broke her heart that we had done something so fun without her. However, I did have a lovely time with Eva as evidenced by these super cute pumpkin pictures. We walked around and enjoyed all the pumpkins for a little while and then decorated the ones we had bought with some awesome jack-o-lantern sticker kits. Oh, and I absolutely love Eva's leggings. They were $1 at Target and I couldn't pass them up. This was the perfect occasion to wear them, she just blends in with the surroundings. If I must say so myself, she's pretty adorable.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We went to the pumpkin patch on Monday and got DRENCHED! The girls thought that was the best part. Tonight we decorate our pumpkins and boo a few neighbors. You look great. Emily wants leggings just like Eva's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, your hair is getting so much longer! Yea!
    I feel the same way when I do things with Karina durring the day, and take pictures of her then have no pictures of Conrad doing all of the same things in the evenings. I have made it a pointe to take pictures of him.
    It looks like you had fun at the pumkin patch! I have always ment to go to one but never made the time. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete