Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN

I'm stirring and stirring and stirring my brew. Ooohhh, oooohhh. I'm stirring and stirring and stirring my brew. Ooohhh, ooohhh. Tip toe, tip toe, tip toe, BOO! Three witches haunted our house on Halloween (and the night before at the Trunk-or-Treat). We had a pink witch, an orange witch, and a purple witch. I wish this picture showed the costumes better. Isabelle has on bright pink tights and a pink belt and Eva has on orange and black stripped leggings and they both have awesome dresses and capes (that I made myself).
Daddy and Jack decided not to join with the theme and opted instead to dress as a fireman and a soccer player (he's been looking for a reason to wear this jersey since he got home from his mission). We all had fun and brought home loads of treats. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. At first look, I thought it was Mom in the top picture. You are such a fun Mom, I love reading your blog and seeing all the cool stuff you do with your kids. The girls love to see the pictures too, and they couldn't believe how well their prayers for Aunt Robin's hair to grow have worked :-)

    ReplyDelete