Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last Day of School

I know, I know...I'm 2 months late for the last day of school post. But here goes anyways...

Jack with Mrs. Richardson and Jack with Mommy, on the last day of school. He learned so much from her! I can hardly believe how fast and how well he learned to read. He could only read 5 sight words at the beginning of the year and now reads as well if not better than Isabelle and is testing at the end of 1st grade.




Isabelle with Mia Key and Isabelle with Mommy. Isabelle and Mia have been best friends since Kindergarten. They go through withdrawls if they don't see each other for a few days. Her parents tell me it was torture for her when Belle was out of town at Uncle Dane's wedding for a week. They said they couldn't wait to have Belle back so that Mia would act like herself again. 1st grade was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment