Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Spirit

We decided that we just couldn't wait until Monday to get a tree so we went out within an hour of being home in Dallas on Saturday.
Picked a cute little tree from a neighborhood tree lot.
We made the poor kids wait until Sunday afternoon to decorate it for our Sunday familiy activity. Which was very hard on them. Looks fabulous! And really helped all of us get into the Christmas Spirit! We already have a little pile of presents underneath, thanks to the Nixes and Black Friday.

2 comments:

  1. That is awsome! I don't have a single decoration up! Want to come over again and decorate our house? Think about it and get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Seeing that pic of you decorating made me realize I have never seen what your house looks like! I'd love for you to take some photos and post them so I can see where all my cute nieces and nephew are living!

    ReplyDelete