Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SNOW IN DALLAS!!!


You'll never believe it without a picture so here it is. This morning I put Belle and Jack on the bus in a chilly rain, that's what the weather man said, so no surprise there. At 8:30 Eva came running in to me to tell me it was snowing, I thought maybe it was a little slushie outside, or she could see a flake or two out the window. I got up and looked and then sent Eva out to get a picture of her in it. It was completely melted by 10am but it was here and I have proof!


2 comments:

  1. It snowed in GA when I lived there! it was pretty cool! To listen to the weather report you would have thought it was FEET of snow but it was only millimeters! Southerners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law in Houston and her boys were in heaven! I see it was the same for you.

    ReplyDelete