Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KC family






We had a blast spending Thanksgiving week in Kansas City. We stayed at Christopher's brother's house. Paul and Lucie were great, we loved seeing the kids. Eva and Ensley were quite the pair, it was fun to see them become friends. Arizona is an adorable little baby who I had a blast holding as often as possible. Jack, too, loved her. I had no idea he was a baby fan. I asked him why he liked her (he always called her 'it') and he said "well, I like this one because it smiled at me so it's my friend. I like to hold it."

Christopher and Paul spent a good portion of the week on the Xbox. Ensley and Eva ran around in circles screaming (happy screams) the whole week. We spent Thanksgiving day at Lucie's parents house, took the kids to the plaza lighting. And Lucie and I went Black Friday shopping at midnight! So much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment