Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Honk if you see me!


This is my new ride, so if you live in Arlington, expect to see me out and about in this. Whenever you think to yourself "who is that crazy lady riding around with those kids," it's probably me! Honk if you see me! I'm loving this new way of saving gas money. All errands within a 4 mile radius are now pedaled to! Last week while Christopher was home with the youngest ones napping, I took Isabelle and Jack out. They each rode their scooters (Christmas presents) and I rode the bike, we went to 3 grocery stores (couponing) and returned home, the entire trip was 4 miles. We had loads of fun and the kiddos were troopers. No complaints at all, except on the last street on the way home they agreed with eachother that their legs were tired. Yeah for saving money, being green, and a healthier body!

3 comments:

  1. I love that! I bike to school a lot but I wish I lived close enough to grocery stores and such to bike there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I wish our house was close enough to ride a bike or walk to any store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's on my birthday list. A bike and a trailer. We live so close to everything here, but there's only so much I can carry home from target tied to an umbrella stroller :-) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete